The library offers a remote printing service through ePRINTit. ePrintit lets you print securely from home or on the go without the need to install software.
Choose one of the options below, then proceed to the library’s print release station.
Option 1. Upload a file to print
- First, make sure you have a file saved on your device for uploading. Then, from your device, go to the Muncie Public Library ePRINT it portal.
- There, you will choose a location, upload a file, give a user name or library card number to identify your print job, and submit your files for printing.
- After that, you will need to go to the library’s print release station. You can also get help at the desk if you let staff know you are printing wirelessly and provide the name or card number you chose to identify the print job.
Option 2. Use the Mobile App
Begin by downloading the "ePRINTit SaaS" app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Be sure you get the app called "ePRINTit SaaS" in order to be able to use the library's mobile printing.
- Open the app. Then, select what you want to print. Follow the onscreen instructions in order to submit it correctly.
- Next, choose the library you want the print to go to. If you allow location access by the app, it will find Muncie Public Library more quickly. You can also search "nearby" and choose the library location you want.
- Provide your print settings such as number of copies, page range, black & white or color printing.
- Type a user name or library card number. The user name can be anything you choose such as your full name, a nickname, email address, etc. Then, click submit.
- When you arrive at the library, come to the print release station and enter your user name or card number from the previous step to pay for and release your print job.
More about Printing
- The library also has public computers available for printing. You will use your library card number of a guest pass to log on. Guest passes are available upon request at the service desks. When printing from library computers, you will need your library card or guest pass to retrieve your pending print jobs.
- Printing fees are the same whether printing from a library computer or wirelessly.
- The system deletes unclaimed print jobs after 24 hours. Until then your print will remain in the queue.
- For easier printing in the future, you can add the Muncie Public Library ePRINTit portal to your favorites