- My Account
- About Us
- Books, Movies, & Music
- Contact Us
Reserve a Room
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Muncie Public Library has several meeting rooms that are available for public meetings. Reserving a room is simple and affordable, usually at no charge. Here are the steps to reserve a room:
1. Request a room reservation online by clicking on the link to be taken to our online reservation calendar. Once you're in the reservation portal, select the desired meeting space to get accurate information about availability.
- To reserve a room at Maring-Hunt, click here.
- To reserve a room at Carnegie, click here.
- To reserve a room at Kennedy, click here.
- To reserve a room at Connection Corner, inquire directly at 765-747-8216
2. After you've reserved the room, you must read our Meeting Room Policy. After reviewing, you'll need to print out this Form, fill it out, and then return it to the branch where your meeting is booked before the date your meeting takes place. All requests are pending until the agreement form and payment (if applicable) are received.
3. Let us know if you have questions -- call the branch where you're meeting is located and ask to speak with the meeting room coordinator for that building*. They will be happy to assist you.
4. Need to cancel your reservation? Click here to cancel an existing room reservation. Note that you will need to know your confirmation number to do this online. Groups canceling a reservation must also call the Library at least 48 hours in advance to avoid a "no show" fee.
*Library Phone Numbers
Carnegie Library 765-747-8208
Connection Corner 765-747-8216
Kennedy Library 765-747-8209
Maring-Hunt Library 765-747-8204
General Room Information
Carnegie: Meeting room seats 45 and is equipped with chairs, tables, dry erase board, TV with VCR, and stage. Available during Carnegie hours only. See a picture of the Meeting Room here.
Connection Corner: Meeting room seats 30 and is equipped with chairs, tables, dry erase board, TV, smartboard, projection equipment, and more. Contact CC at 765-747-8216 to reserve.
Kennedy: Meeting room seats 66 and is equipped with chairs, tables, dry erase board, TV with VCR. Available 24 hours a day. See a picture of the Meeting Room here.
Maring-Hunt: Meeting room seats 100 and is equipped with chairs, tables, dry erase board, large screen TV with VCR, Available 24 hours a day. See a picture of the Meeting Room here.
All rooms are technology-ready with projection/computer equipment, etc.