Reserve a Room
Muncie Public Library has several meeting rooms that are available for public meetings. Here are the steps to reserve a room:
1. Request a room reservation online by clicking on the link for the desired meeting space to get accurate information about availability.
- To reserve a room at Maring-Hunt, click here.
- To reserve a room at Carnegie, click here.
- To reserve a room at Kennedy, click here.
- To reserve a room at Connection Corner, inquire directly at 765-747-8216
2. Before you are able to reserve the room, you must be sure to read our Terms & Conditions in the Booking Details, which includes reading and agreeing to our Meeting Room Policy. Completing the booking form will verify the group's responsibility for the meeting room use.
All room requests are pending until your room reservation requests and payment (if applicable) are received by the library. You will be contacted with a confirmation and/or invoice.
3. Let us know if you have questions -- call the branch where your meeting is located and ask to speak with the listed Meeting Room Coordinator for that building*. They will be happy to assist you.
*Meeting Room Coordinators and Contacts
Carnegie Library – Sara @ [email protected] or 765-747-8208
Connection Corner – Tenisha @ [email protected] or 765-747-8216
Kennedy Library – Dennis @ [email protected] or 765-747-8209
Maring-Hunt Library – Anthony @ [email protected] or 765-747-8204
4. Need to cancel your reservation? Use the cancellation link that is sent to your email after you submit the reservation or you can ask the Meeting Room Coordinator to cancel it for you.
Groups cancelling a reservation must also call the Library at least 48 hours in advance to avoid a "no show" fee.
General Room Information
Carnegie: Meeting room seats 45 and is equipped with chairs, tables, dry erase board, TV with VCR, and stage. Available during Carnegie hours only. See a picture of the Meeting Room here.
Connection Corner: Meeting room seats 30 and is equipped with chairs, tables, dry erase board, TV, smartboard, projection equipment, and more. Contact CC at 765-747-8216 to reserve.
Kennedy: Meeting room seats 66 and is equipped with chairs, tables, dry erase board, TV with VCR. Available 24 hours a day. See a picture of the Meeting Room here.
Maring-Hunt: Meeting room seats 100 and is equipped with chairs, tables, dry erase board, large screen TV with VCR, Available 24 hours a day. See a picture of the Meeting Room here.
All rooms are technology-ready with projection/computer equipment, etc.