- My Account
- Books, Movies, & Music
Materials Request Form
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
If you wish to request something that is not in our catalog, please use the form below. If the item is purchased, a hold will be placed for you. If the material is not purchased, the request will be forwarded to our Interlibrary Loan Service, unless you opt out on the form, as there could be additional charges.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, processing requests may take additional time than usual.
Material Request Guidelines
- A valid library card in good standing is required. Those with PLAC cards or reciprocal cards should contact their home library for requests.
- You will be notified either by text or email when your request is available, depending on the preference stated in your customer record. If you are unsure of your notification status, please check at the Circulation Desk at Maring-Hunt or Kennedy.
- A valid email address is required if you would like updates regarding your request.
- Maximum number of requests per person per month is 10.
Interlibrary Loan Guidelines
- Interlibrary loan requests usually take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive.
- To renew an interlibrary loan item, call 747.8214 at least 7 days before the due date.
- PLAC card holders should contact their home libraries for interlibrary loan requests.
Please read the Interlibrary Loan Procedures as there could be additional fees.
For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) please visit here.