- My Account
- About Us
- Books, Movies, & Music
- Contact Us
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
If you want to request something to be added to our catalog, please use the I Can't Find It form listed below..
Material Request Guidelines
- A valid Library card is required.
- A valid email address is required--please note that if no e-mail address is given, we will be unable to contact you with the status of your request.
- There is a maximum of four requests per month per person.
- If MPL owns a title in one format, they will not purchase it in a second format.
Interlibrary Loan Guidelines
- Interlibrary loan requests usually take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive.
- To renew an interlibrary loan item, call 747.8214 at least 7 days before the due date.
- PLAC card holders should contact their home libraries for interlibrary loan requests.
Please read the Interlibrary Loan Procedures as there could be additional fees.
For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) please visit here.