- My Account
- Books, Movies, & Music
Interlibrary Loan Form
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
If you are looking for something that is not in our catalog, we may be able to get it for you from another library through our Interlibrary Loan service. Items must be 6 months or older to request through Interlibrary. A valid library card in good standing is required. Those with PLAC cards or reciprocal cards should contact their home library for requests.
- You will be notified when your request is available, depending on the preference stated in your customer record. If you are unsure of your notification status please check at the Circulation Desk at Maring-Hunt or Kennedy.
- A valid email address is required if you would like updates regarding your request.
- Maximum number of requests per person per month is 10.
Interlibrary Loan Guidelines
- Interlibrary loan requests usually take 4 to 6 weeks to arrive.
- To renew an interlibrary loan item, call 747.8214 at least 7 days before the due date.
- PLAC card holders should contact their home libraries for interlibrary loan requests.
Please read the Interlibrary Loan Procedures before filling out the form, as there could be additional fees.