Reserve a Room
Muncie Public Library has several meeting rooms that are available for public meetings. Reserving a room is simple and affordable, usually at no charge. Here are the steps to reserve a room:
1. Request a room reservation online by clicking on a link below to be taken to one of our online reservation calendars. Once you're in the reservation portal, make sure to select the desired meeting space to get accurate information about availability.
- To reserve a room at Maring-Hunt, click here.
- To reserve a room at Carnegie, click here.
- To reserve a room at Connection Corner, click here
- To reserve a room at Kennedy, click here.
2. After you've reserved the room, make sure to read our meeting room policy. After reviewing, you'll need to print out this form, fill it out, and then return it to the branch where your meeting is booked before the date your meeting takes place.
3. Make sure to let us know if you have questions--call the branch where your meeting is located and ask to speak with the meeting room coordinator for that building*. They will be happy to assist you.
4. Need to cancel your reservation? Click here to cancel an existing room reservation. Note that you will need to know your confirmation number to do this online.
*Phone numbers for each library branch are listed below.