Reserve a Room
Muncie Public Library has several meeting rooms that are available for public meetings. Reserving a room is simple and affordable, usually at no charge. Here are the steps to reserve a room:
1. Request a room reservation online by clicking on a link below to be taken to one of our online reservation calendars. Once you're in the reservation portal, select the desired meeting space to get accurate information about availability.
- To reserve a room at Maring-Hunt, click here.
- To reserve a room at Carnegie, click here.
- To reserve a room at Kennedy, click here.
- To reserve a room at Connection Corner, inquire directly at (765) 747-8216.
2. After you've reserved the room, you must read our meeting room policy. After reviewing, you'll need to print out this form, fill it out, and then return it to the branch where your meeting is booked before the date your meeting takes place. All requests are pending until the agreement form and payment (if applicable) are received.
3. Let us know if you have questions--call the branch where your meeting is located and ask to speak with the meeting room coordinator for that building*. They will be happy to assist you.
4. Need to cancel your reservation? Click here to cancel an existing room reservation. Note that you will need to know your confirmation number to do this online. Groups canceling a reservation must also call the Library at least 48 hours in advance to avoid a "no show" fee.
*Library Phone Numbers
Carnegie Library (765) 747-8208
Connection Corner (765) 747-8216
Kennedy Library (765) 747-8209
Maring-Hunt Library (765) 747-8204